Key Features of our High Priority Support Contract...
This is essentially a 'Telephone Help Line Service' - Available 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, by calling our main UK number 01454 316800. Support is also available via Email to our Support Email Address, or in some circumstances via Skype. Email is the preferred method of support for all non-urgent issues, as it put things in writing and allows you to send us supporting information.
Support Services From Wizard Systems.
Wizard Systems provide a full support service for all of the Software we supply, normally delivered as a 12 month contract with you
Before Calling or Contacting Wizard Systems Support Help Desk...
- Is it just you that is getting the problem? Ask your colleagues if it affects them also. If you move to another WorkStation and repeat the steps, do you still get the problem?
- What action were you doing at the time? If you repeat the procedure or carry out the same steps, do you get the same error? Try re-starting your PC to see if that improves
Make a note of the exact error message or number. Sometimes, you can press Alt-PrtSc when you get the error and Paste/Copy the error into say Word or WordPad
- If what you are trying to do, used to work, then ask yourself 'What has changed on my system recently?'. Have you installed any new software/hardware recently, which might be causing a conflict?
- Are you sure there are no problems with your PC or Network? E.g. Network connection, Hard Disk OK, enough memory, other programs running which may be causing a conflict?
- Are you on an up to date version of the software? Check via Help|About
- Check the Manual that came with your software or check the on-line help in your Software (Help Menu at the top of your screen). Search for the error or procedure. If the problem relates to a Word Template or a Report, get the filename ready for our Help Desk personnel.