Location: Bristol UK
Industry: Computer Software
Occupational Category: Software Developers, Application
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Depends on Experience
Description: Wizard Systems require an additional CRM Implementation Consultant working at our Chipping Sodbury office, the job is mainly an ‘implementation’ role where you will be responsible for setting up CRM applications for customers according to their requirements..Hiring Company: Wizard Systems (UK) Ltd
- Working with the sales team in a pre-sales capacity
- Helping customers to clearly define their requirements through needs analysis and business process reviews
- Document customer requirements and produce project plans which guide the customers through a successful implementation
- Define data migration strategies and help customers migrate their data
- Implementation of CRM solution, ensuring that milestones are met, and customer expectations are achieved
- Build good working relationships with customers and other members of the team
- Assist on our Helpdesk in a 2nd line role
- A degree in a Computer,or Software or IT related field would be an advantage..
- Minumum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Applicant must have a 'can do' attitude, good communication skills, the ability to hit deadlines, good English writing skills (Spelling and Grammar)
- Working knowledge of PHP, Java Script, ASP & XML or equivalent
- Knowledge of Databases (MS SQL)
- Any accreditation for PHP, a CRM application or MS SQL would be an advantage.
- Friendly working environment, easy access from M4/M5
- Competitive salary
If interested in this position, please email us your CV, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Posted: 2018-11-15