Riva Exchange Integration - Integrate your CRM system with Microsoft Exchange and Google
What is Riva?
Riva Integration Server from Wizard Systems is an advanced CRM data integration platform for Microsoft Exchange, to integrate Exchange with popular CRM systems like GoldMine, Sage and NetSuite.
- Supports Office 365 and Exchange (stand-alone and hybrid).
- Supports Gmail - including all Gmail clients.
- Reliable, always-on sync.
- Proven performance.
- Syncs more CRM data. More configurable.
- Supports custom fields and custom objects.
- No client-side, mobile apps, or browser plug-ins to install or manage
What data transfers?
Riva seamlessly syncs CRM contacts, calendars, tasks, email, opportunities, cases, custom fields plus custom objects and modules to Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Gmail and G Suite, IBM Notes and Domino, and Micro Focus GroupWise at the server level. Riva also has pioneered several advances sync options that help improve CRM adoption, increase sales, drive CRM value, and reduce flip-flopping between applications. Riva supports cross-platform, multi system, and hybrid environments and work even on Citrix and Terminal Server.
Trusted by some of the largest organisations in the world...
Riva provides CRM data integration and automation, customer intelligence, relationship analytics, and cognitive insights trusted by 1,200+ companies, including 35 Fortune 500 customers, 15 of the largest banks in the world, and numerous Global 1000 companies and SMBs
Secure and reliable integration
Riva Cloud syncs CRM systems securely and reliably – without needing to install or manage any plug-ins or mobile applications – over 10 of the world’s best CRM systems, including: Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle CRM On Demand, NetSuite, SugarCRM, Saleslogix, Sage CRM and others.
More than 150,000 CRM users trust Riva every day to:
• Go beyond the limitations of the "free" integration options. Riva was thoughtfully designed with easy-to-manage and incredibly flexible configuration options to meet any of your integration needs.
• Surface actionable sales intelligence, relationship mapping and analytics, cognitive insights, and context-aware data from public and social data sources. Riva delivers "one click to relevance" directly in Outlook, Office 365, and IBM Notes with our side panel Riva Insight.
• Keep data secure. Riva gives companies the tools they need to mitigate security risks and to meet critical compliance requirements associated with data integration
Find out how customers with specific requirements found a well working solution with Riva.
Free trial available - just contact Wizard Systems for setup options.
System Requirements for Riva
(Initial 5-User Evaluations and for Production Environments with 1 to 99 Users Being Synced)
- Server Platform: Dedicated or Virtual Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, or 2008 R2.
- Software Requirements: Microsoft .NET 4.5.2.
- Processor (CPU): Latest generation of 2 GHz+ processor with a minimum of 2 cores.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB -- Reserved 512 MB for Riva (50 MB per synchronization thread) - Remaining reserved for operating system (OS).
- Disk Space: 10 GB (above OS requirements) plus:
- Log files: 50 MB per week (automatically compressed roll-over);
- Per user: 50 MB for index and storage.