GoldMine CRM - Premium Edition - Simple, affordable & proven
GoldMine Premium Edition (or 'GMPE') enables sales, marketing and service organisations reduce costs, drive revenue and improve overall customer satisfaction with improved workforce efficiency. First released in 1989, GoldMine Premium Edition has been developed with several key components in mind, most notably an enhanced user interface, a customer support capability, email marketing options, and all accessible via the web or your smartphone.
Key Benefits of GoldMine Premium
Sample screen shot (finding a record and example client information)...
Access GoldMine via the web, your Tablet or Smartphone!
Why Upgrade or Choose GoldMine Premium
Are you using an older version of GoldMine? The new user interface in GoldMine Premium Edition is more efficient and includes links for recently viewed items, improved search capabilities, fields that auto-complete to reduce typing, and tabs and workflow that can be personalised. In addition, GoldMine Premium Edition features dynamic sorting and filtering, which allows users to add attributes and criteria to a search by clicking within results, as well as sort by different criteria on-the-fly without re-running a query. Dynamic sorting and filtering is more robust than the flat-list searches common in many CRM solutions, and saves users time and delivers information in an easy-to-use format. GoldMine now also includes GoldMine Web allowing you to access your live GoldMine via the Web or your mobile device.
Features in Detail
- Rich contact management - GoldMine Premium Edition captures customer, contact and prospect data, all in one convenient location. A central customer database enables your sales, marketing and service teams to view consistent data and similar facts across all parts of your company. GoldMine users can view customer relationships, maintain account and contact history, and manage their daily activities. Users are provided an entire history of each customer, including notes, actions, transactions posted over the lifecycle of each customer, and robust customer relationship functionality helps users visually distinguish each contact’s relationships and organisation hierarchy data. Contact search features allow users to search, filter and group their clients as they see fit, thus increasing user productivity and increasing customer retention. Data cleansing tools are available to help clean up existing data and hinder new data corruption for maximum productivity when interacting with clients. GoldMine Premium Edition allows your entire organisation to effectively communicate with their client base.
- Time management - GoldMine Premium Edition supports daily activity management features. Daily activity management enables users to schedule all types of contact interactions, such as, calls, meetings, appointments and follow up’s, and view those activities through various calendar views for a more focused communication process. Daily, weekly and monthly filters allow each user to view their activities as they see fit and through leveraging GoldMine software’s activity reminder, no activity will go untouched. Group calendar features in GoldMine Premium Edition allow managers to view their subordinates activities via the group calendar and helps managers view each agent’s call report history. GoldMine Premium Edition supports robust interaction management features. Any type of GoldMine user can consistently communicate with their client base through email, physical mail, or voice. By using multiple customer interaction mechanisms in GoldMine Premium Edition, your sales, service and marketing teams will be better prepared with customer details, thus helping increase customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Track all your E-mails and everyone else's e-mails with GoldMine Software's own e-mail system or using the great link with Outlook E-mail. GoldMine is the only CRM system which has its own email capability.
- Microsoft Outlook Integration: GoldMine Premium Edition provides out of the box integration with the worlds most commonly used activity and email management tool, Microsoft Outlook. With this robust integration users are provided a real-time preview of GoldMine information directly from Outlook without having to switch back and forth between the two applications helping to improve adoption time and usage rates. GoldMine information is not only viewable from Outlook, users can drill down into that GoldMine record for edits or further business follow-up. This quick, detailed view and access of important record information, such as contact details, pending or historic activities enables speed, greater knowledge and quicker response time from users to clients.
- Marketing automation - GoldMine Premium Edition campaign features help you improve marketing effectiveness by targeting the right contacts for each marketing campaign. The intuitive marketing campaign generator lists contacts which qualify for specific campaigns, automatically generates user activities in real time, and helps marketing managers create and initiate mail and email campaigns. Use GoldMine software to initiate the leads process and analyse the productivity of each campaign. GoldMine users can manage leads for customers, contacts and prospects. Lead features allow you to take control of your leads by assigning ownership of each lead, as well as, provide you the ability to import leads as needed. The application helps you clearly define rules that will optimise lead routing and lead ranking for more efficient results. GoldMine Premium Edition’s lead management system helps distribute leads in real time so your users can manage and track leads for greater revenue generation and more focused marketing efforts. GoldMine Premium Edition marketing campaign and lead features help you achieve instant results. Additional e-mail marketing tools allow you to track bounce back e-mails and also e-mail responses and click throughs.
- Opportunity tracking - GoldMine Premium Edition Opportunity Management offers you a view into your open, closed, won and lost opportunities. Each User can maintain their pipeline in real time, as well as, leverage team selling efforts since any opportunity can be assigned to multiple sales representatives with specific roles to help close deals faster. GoldMine software’s Opportunity Management enables sales users to follow a consistent selling practice to help improve chances of closing the deal.
- Customer Service and Support - GoldMine Premium Edition helps organisations maintain customer retention and increase their level of customer support. Enhance productivity by streamlining support best practices and through accessing a knowledge base full of information with the customer support module. Customer support teams can leverage GoldMine software’s customer service center functionality which enables tracking, resolution, and reporting of customer service requests. Not only can customer service agents improve customer satisfaction and decrease costs by providing real-time service request answers to their customer base, but any customer facing agent can do so as well since case history and service request details can be exposed to your sales and marketing divisions. The customer support module is a perfect fit to help round out the customer relationship management capabilities of GoldMine Premium Edition.
- Complete CRM Dashboards: With a complete set of CRM Dashboards included in GoldMine Premium Edition, you now can view all your CRM processes in an easy to use graphical or grid interface. Unlike other CRM solutions, GoldMine Dashboards are embedded within the application so there is no need to leverage third party dashboard products. GMPE provides client with a set of configurable dashboard tools to edit or enhance any dashboard provided in GMPE. With the addition of dashboard components that are accessible from anywhere in GMPE, users gain instant access to client and process information such as opportunities, campaigns, cases or activities. Not only can clients view information about a contact, opportunity or other specific piece of CRM data, they can also create completely new dashboards to match their exact business needs. GMPE Dashboards are action oriented, meaning users can drill down from any dashboard to further filter the data view, and users can even drill down into the actual transaction records themselves…..no more static dashboards!
- GoldMine Web - GoldMine Web is a browser-based app that’s included with GoldMine Premium Edition and installed as part of the GoldMine Connect package. GoldMine Web provides the look and feel of a web client and doesn't require installation for the end user and allows you to access GoldMine from any device.
- Mobile - Do you have Users who want to access GoldMine from their mobile device/s - there's two add on options for access via a smartphone / tablet.
- Social Network Integration - Perform searches and link contacts/companies to their twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook accounts
- Google Apps Integration - Link GoldMine with your Google Calendar if you are a Business Google Apps User
- Constant Contact Integration - Do you want to carry out any email marketing campaigns? GoldMine now comes with Constant Contact integration
GoldMine Premium Edition System Requirements
Microsoft Server Operating Systems
Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2
Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2
Windows Small Business Server 2008 / 2011
Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2 Essentials
Windows Server 2016
Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems
Windows 8 / 8.1
Microsoft Internet Explorer 10
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
Microsoft Edge 38.0 - 40.0
Microsoft SQL Server
MS SQL 2008
MS SQL 2008 R2
MS SQL 2012
MS SQL 2014
MS SQL 2016
Word, Excel, and Outlook 2010
Word, Excel, and Outlook 2013
Word, Excel, and Outlook 2016
Word, Excel, and Outlook for Office 2016 within Office 365
● 64 bit versions of Microsoft Office are not supported.
● Some 3rd party applications that also integrate with Microsoft Office may interfere with GoldMine’s integration.
Video showing a summary of GoldMine features...