Easy Monthly Payments for your new CRM system!
Benefit from the Technology You Need—With Flexible Payment Plans
Upgrading your technology doesn't have to require a huge upfront investment. Wizard Systems offers easy financing so you can get the solutions you need now and spread costs over time.
Our financing plans allow you to purchase our entire package—including software, subscriptions, services, training, and support—with just a low deposit followed by affordable monthly payments over 12, 24, or 36 months. This flexibility makes it easy to get started with the right technology on your timeline and budget.
Want to add new hardware like servers or PCs too? No problem! We can roll the costs into your low monthly payments, so you can upgrade your full IT infrastructure as a bundle.
Don't let large upfront expenses deter you from getting the technology advantage your business needs. With Wizard Systems financing, you can pay over time while benefiting from productivity-enhancing solutions right away.
Contact us to learn more about our flexible financing options. Invest in your success now and let the technology pay for itself over time. The growth opportunity is available today with payments that work for your budget.
- Low Monthly Payments - A monthly lease payment is typically lower than the payment from other methods of financing. You can actually afford the system you need
- Virtually Nothing Down - Where other types of financing require a hefty down payment, most lease agreements require an advance of only one or three months payment. Leasing puts our software to work immediately, at a minimal up-front cost. Bottom line is you can acquire what you need without tying up capital
- Protect Your Lines of Credit - Lease payments have no impact on your credit lines with your bank. Your borrowing power is preserved for other business opportunities
- Have the Latest and Greatest - The Wizard Systems Lease Plan gives you the products you need today. You can move forward to increase sales and grow your business immediately without having lengthy purchase-decision discussions
- Eliminate Obsolescence - The newest "innovation" doesn't stay new for very long. But if you're leasing, you can pay for future years Maintenance and Support up-front and stay on the cutting edge for the term of your lease
- Take Care of "Hidden Costs" - Leasing gives you more than just software licenses. It can also cover the cost of implementation and maintenance and support. The lease includes everything it takes to actually put our software to work
- Realise Tax Advantages - Purchases are made with after-tax pounds. Your lease payments are usually considered a pre-tax business expense and as such, may reduce your taxes (As always, consult your tax advisor about this)
- Simplify Accounting - Lease payments are little more than a line item in your monthly cost of operations — a minimal bookkeeping effort that frees you from time-consuming depreciation schedules
- Guard Against Market Conditions With a Fixed Payment - Remember the early 80’s, when interest rates skyrocketed from 9% to 21.5% in a single year? Unlike bank lines of credit, with variable rates, lease payments are fixed — no matter what happens to the market tomorrow
- It's the New Standard for Financing Business - Leasing is one of the fastest-growing ways of financing in business today. A recent Gallup survey found that 80% of UK businesses lease a portion of their office equipment, cars, telephone systems etc. A growing business is apt to face the dilemma of limited cash flow and the need to add equipment. Leasing can put our products to work without a major capital investment and with real cash-flow advantages
- Flexible terms - You can finance the complete system over 24, 36, 48 or 60 months. And at the end of the term for a small payment, ownership of the complete system can be transferred to your organisation